Monday, October 16, 2006

Flickr warning

I loved Flickr the day I saw it. And now I’ve discovered one significant inconvenience. I’ve needed to post 30 photos to my blog at once. So I’ve searched for some “Generate HTML code for all selected pictures” button. Flickr can generate HTML code only for each picture separately, though it’s not so easy.



I’ve read Flickr forums and have discovered 3 treads where people discuss this problem. One remarkable fact is that 22 month ago Flickr team member promised something about it. And still now there’s no progress here. It’s a pity.



I hate routine like everybody hates it and I haven’t been able to master myself. Finally I’ve registered at Photobucket and have got what I needed easily.



Resume: if you deal with large amounts of pictures and need different batch processing issues you’d better to use Photobucket than Flickr.



Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: